Thursday, July 17, 2008

Little Helper

I have the best little helper at my house. She loves to "help mom cook" and "do dishes". When she makes a mess she sings the clean up song and cleans up whatever mess she made. We are so blessed. Yesterday I saw her crushing up chips with her little hands and letting them fall on the kitchen floor. When she was done she fished the broom out and "swept" them up. I also caught her dumping water on the floor the other day, and then she ran and got some wipies and mopped the water up. What a cutie pie:) Right now her favorite books are "hungee caterpillar" and the "choo choo train book" ("the little engine that could"). She pretty much has them memorized but still loves to hear us tell them to her. Her favorite foods right now are; cheese of course, grapes, pizza, sugar sweet peas or "natures candy" as we call them, burritos, fruit snacks, watermelon, and smoothies. She loves to sing and can be found singing almost any time of the day. Her favorite songs to sing are; the abcd song, I am a child of God, the wheels on the bus, keep the commandments, and happy birthday to Cori and Matt. She sings all these songs about five times each a day at least all by herself. Her new phrases or words are; come with you?, good morning horse's, music please?, help you cook mom, do dishes please, trash out dad?, sit on potty please, diaper change, did it mom!, I hear it, I see it, water garden please, no more, want it, don't want it, all done, baby brother tickle tickle, hold you mom?, sit down Ava, loud noise, fireworks boom boom, and more I can't think of right now:) She is really such a joy to be a mom to and we feel so blessed to have her in our lives.

2 comments:

~estherlynn~ said...

Oh my goodness I cannot BELIEVE how smart she is! She is such a little angel. I think its adorable she sings happy birthday to Cor&Matt. I can't wait to hear her sing to me!!

cori said...

that is seriously *too sweet*! remember trin when you were so worried she'd never eat solid food? :) and i agree, sugar snap peas are the best! thanks so much for writing this, i can't wait for her to be able to sing to me in person!!