
It has been awhile! Now that we have internet at home I am hoping that I will be able to update this more often:) We are doing well and still plugging away at school. I graduate in April and Daryl will graduate in December of this year. Our kids are healthy and well and so much fun. We love being their parents. I will post some recent quotes and doings from the kids. Ava to her daddy "you are the bestest boy who I love." In the morning the other day I let Ava open Jonah's door because he was awake and I heard her say, "Well sorry buddy, I can't pick you up but... I can hug you!" Ava "that is the smartest thing I ever did hear, and I heard it from myself!" The other night Ava wrapped her arm around my shoulder and said, "You're so great. You're a great mom." Ava "Mom, can we give this blanket to D.I. so someone who doesn't have a blanket can have one?" "You look marvelous Mom!" "Bless my heart!" "Look at all the beautiful stars. Thank you Heavenly Father!" To Jonah as she hands him something "Here you go son." "Jonah, you are cracking me up!" Me: "Ava can you think of anything you'd like from the store?" Ava's reply: "How about you think about taking me. You know... mother daughter date?" "Look mom! I shared with Jonah! I am a good example" To Jonah "Hey little buddy! How are you?" After I thanked Ava for teaching Jonah that wheat is for eating and planting she said "I am just practicing for when I have lots of brothers and sisters." After I apologized for some bad behavior on my part Ava told me, "It's ok mommy. You weren't really mean, just a little mean." "I'm so, so, so, so hungry. That's a lot of hungry! I need food so bad!" "Your kids are hungry mom!" Some Jonah words; Hallelujah, hi mama!, are you dadah? (where are you?), cookie, popsicle, more please, up please, hold you, (after falling down and hitting his face, pointing to his eye) eye ouch, sorry Ava, I sorry, poo-poo (patting his diaper), beep-beep (when he shuts the door), no nigh-nigh (doesn't want to go to bed), kick (as he kicks), etc. He also likes to sign a lot; sit down please, more please, dog, book, etc. His new thing is he likes to sit on the potty, hop off, grab some tp and wipe himself, then flush the toilet and wash his hands. Too bad he isn't older! Maybe I'd try to potty train him! As you can see we don't have a dull moment around here and we love it that way:)
6 comments:
I'm glad you posted! More! More! :) I just love you're little family. I always forget how alike our kids are int he things they do. Can't wait to see you next month! Love you!
I'm so glad you are remembering these and writing them down. It is so fun to hear how brilliant our grandkids are!
Yay, a new post. Those are some really cute comments. I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting.
ohmygosh these are the *cutest* thanks for sharing them!! also that picture is adorable :)
ps - i want to see you next month too!!
haha i love that ava says "little buddy". don't esther's youngins say that too?? hahaha. : )
These are great Trin! Thanks so much for sharing. :-)
Post a Comment