Just in case anyone wanted a picture this morning of all our cute kids:) (all three of them). And of course a funny face one. Btw, we are having a girl if I didn't already tell you. We are excited!
I did not know you were pregnant again. Congrats! I also didn't realize that both of you graduated. Congrats again. Oh and a congrats to Nate also. How did the luncheon turn out? I hope everything is going well. We really need to get together. What's your schedule like?
6 comments:
you all are so adorable! you don't look big enough...
aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! HOW EXCITING!!!
You are so cute treen!!!! Looks like you guys were having fun :) Love you!!
Oh hey and is that your new place already? Mom should me pictures online, it looks very very nice!
I did not know you were pregnant again. Congrats! I also didn't realize that both of you graduated. Congrats again. Oh and a congrats to Nate also. How did the luncheon turn out? I hope everything is going well. We really need to get together. What's your schedule like?
I love these pics! :-)
Post a Comment