Sunday, August 22, 2010

We moved!












I realized that probably lots of my Utah friends didn't know that we moved so I thought I'd let you all know:) Things just fell into place for us to move to Iowa for a year so we moved out here on August 2nd. We are excited to be here and are really enjoying it. Daryl is doing an online MBA program (or two) at the Iowa State library's computer lab and the kids and I are enjoying the town and our cute apartment. It is great to live by my parents and brother and sister. You all are invited to come visit any time:) We are about 2 1/2 hours from Winter Quarters and 3 1/2 hours from Nauvoo. Plus we have a nice air mattress and extra room:) Love you all!
P.S. Here are some pics I took for my sister Es:)

5 comments:

Stacey said...

WHAT!!!? That's what we get for not ever planning a get together. How fun to be close to your family out there though. Keep updating the blog so we can stay updated on what's going on.

cori said...

i'm happy that you're liking it there! and of course jealous that you get to have dinner at mom and dad's every sunday. also those pics are super cute :)

~estherlynn~ said...

You look so good!e Can we get an update on the baby? I second what Cori said. XOXO

Bethany Sines said...

you are adorable!!!

Nielsens said...

oh wow, im glad you're enjoying the new location! you look adorable!