Friday, November 5, 2010

Kid Pics and a Bunch of Posts!















Audra fresh out of the bath.






































I think this is one of my favorite pictures of Audra above:) If you can't tell she loves her family and she loves looking at lights. (In most her pictures she is looking towards light. Pretty neat!)





















































Brother and Sister pictures.



I had the time, which I rarely do, so I have done a bunch of posts of our life over the last few weeks. This is the first of a few :)

4 comments:

Liza said...

Little Miss Audra has such bright eyes! I can't wait to see them in person.

cori said...

i'm running out of adjectives for audra, but she seriously is the sweetest, cutest absolute doll! i can not *wait* to meet her!!!

~estherlynn~ said...

She is so adorable, she looks more and more like a Smith each day. Thanks for posting these!

Nielsens said...

little audra is soooo cute!