I love these, especially the first one. It would make a nice Christmas gift (hint, hint.) The last one reminds me of the three monkeys, you know, see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil. I thought they were pretending to be babies!
I love all these pictures! They are getting cuter everyday. Which I didn't even know was possible.
ohmygosh trin, these are so great. it's so much fun watching my little sisters and their amazing families grow. thanks for posting these!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love these, especially the first one. It would make a nice Christmas gift (hint, hint.) The last one reminds me of the three monkeys, you know, see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil. I thought they were pretending to be babies!
I love all these pictures! They are getting cuter everyday. Which I didn't even know was possible.
ohmygosh trin, these are so great. it's so much fun watching my little sisters and their amazing families grow. thanks for posting these!!
Post a Comment