
The cookies we made, ate, and gave away. Fun and Yum! (Btw, Daryl decorated these. Aren't you impressed?! I was!)

Grandma Sheila and the Kiddos

They have fun together:)

My recent award from our ward chili cook-off last weekend. As you probably know I am vegetarian so this is pretty funny. But seriously, my chili was good!

Audra staring at something and the sweetie kids. I love how Jonah's arm is around Audra.

We are so blessed. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!


4 comments:
hahahaha!!! best use of meat, i love it. did you use crumbles? have you posted the recipe on the family blog yet? these photos are awesome. mom looks *hot*!
Congrats on the chili! And I agree with Cori about your mom, the first thing I noticed when looking at the pictures was her awesome dress and style! Like mother like daughter!
Looks like a lot of fun! Your kids are darling...all 3 of them! Kathleen
I want some cookies! I want your chili recipe! I want my Mom! What don't I want? :)
Post a Comment