ohmygoodness! how cute are those girls!!! do you have that top photo on your phone? can you text it to me so i can look at it all the time? sisters!! those flour ones are hilarious. what were they making? so funny!
Yes I'll send it to you. I love that one too:) Well, we were making crepes but then mom and dad got busy and left the kitchen for an extended period of time. That was what we found when we came back! Ha ha! Boy did they have fun though.
Oh my goodness. I laughed out loud on those pictures of them in the flour. So are you still finding flour places? You may not have been laughing then but I am sure you look back on it and laugh. What funny pictures. It sure looks like they had fun. Too cute!
6 comments:
ohmygoodness! how cute are those girls!!! do you have that top photo on your phone? can you text it to me so i can look at it all the time? sisters!! those flour ones are hilarious. what were they making? so funny!
Yes I'll send it to you. I love that one too:) Well, we were making crepes but then mom and dad got busy and left the kitchen for an extended period of time. That was what we found when we came back! Ha ha! Boy did they have fun though.
Audra is looking so big! All of them look adorable. :-)
bahahahahaha I love them.
Baby Audra is growing so fast! Actually all of them are! When can we meet up?!
Oh my goodness. I laughed out loud on those pictures of them in the flour. So are you still finding flour places? You may not have been laughing then but I am sure you look back on it and laugh. What funny pictures. It sure looks like they had fun. Too cute!
Post a Comment