Ava! (in our front yard tree)
Jonah!

Love this idea from this website.
Hee hee.
Daddy and the kid's creation.
These were soooo good. Here's the recipe.
This recipe was also good. Daryl really liked it.

Last Sunday... what happens when Katrina locks the keys in the car at church. An hour later they got the doors open! Thank you men!
Hi!
Our awesome kids.
They love to play together:)
"Surfing"


2 comments:
ohmygosh trin, the pics of them playing together are the sweetest!! i love that chalk drawing, gorgeous! i love your pretty yellow skirt too. at least it looked like a nice day to get locked out of your car! ;) yay pictures! thanks for sharing!!
that pic of you and Audra is my new background :) soooo adorable. I love your family and the biggest smiles I have all week are the ones I have Sunday (or any other day) when I see you guys :)
Post a Comment