Friday, November 11, 2011

Family Pictures - Part 1




































My good friend Stephanie took family pictures for us last week and we are so glad she did. We really haven't ever done something like this and we love how they turned out! I put my favorite ones up in this post and the next. There are a lot and are mostly for my sweetheart Daryl to see, but you can look too;) Thank you Stephanie!!! I love you Daryl!!!

4 comments:

cori said...

i seriously can't stop looking at these. i need some on my fridge! they're making me so excited to see you guys. thanks for posting them all!!

The Smiths said...

Such a cute family! What great pictures. I can not get over how grown up Ava is looking! Neat trick for your hair too. I will have to try it out sometime.

cassiekay said...

Ahhh so cute!!!!!

~estherlynn~ said...

I love these! Eric and I keep looking at them. They are really wonderful