Sunday, October 7, 2012

End of September


Jonah was so proud of himself for doing these word puzzles and I was impressed too. He is one smart 4 year old. (please excuse the bad lighting. sometimes my phone camera isn't the best. 


Little Audra loves to drag chairs around and climb up to see whatever I am doing and "help". She is a good helper in her own way for sure. 


The kids were sooo excited for Audra's birthday this last week and picked out some presents from their own toys and wrapped them. She loved it all. 


This purse from Ava was especially exciting for her. 




Audra has just been a joy to us from the day she was born. We are so glad she is a part of our family:) She brings out the best in everyone she comes into contact with just by her smiles and cuteness. 



My 35 week baby belly bump. I can't believe we only have 5 weeks left to go! 


Hee hee. 


 One of my best friends, Aly, got married a few weeks ago. She got married at this beautiful bed & breakfast in rural Iowa. They were married on this cute little bridge by a small lake. The weather was perfect and she married a great guy with a wonderful family. I'm so happy for them. Plus my parents and I got to do this photo booth at the reception. :) hee hee.


2 comments:

cori said...

these are adorable!!! i love that ava and jonah wrapped up their own toys for audra. so sweet! her little pigtails are the cutest. and i'll say it again - you look amazing for 35 weeks!!

cassiekay said...

Ah! 5 weeks!! It's gonna be here so soon!!! You *do* look great and that picture doesn't even do it justice. Can't wait to welcome another cutie into the bunch! She's about to give Audra a run for her cuteness ;) haha