Welcome Aliya Abligail! Born on Tuesday November 6th at 3:12pm. She weighed 7 lbs 8 1/2 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. Everything went really well with the labor and delivery. It went faster than expected but still turned out just perfect. Aliya is such a sweet little girl and we are so grateful to have her join our family:)
Daryl sent me a text at the hospital with this picture that said "Jonah's way of getting warm this morning." Totally cracked me up.
We are certainly a blessed family:)
4 comments:
Ok, it's official. Your kids are A-freaking-dorable and Aliya is no exception!shes so darling! I'm so happy I got to meet her. Great job with the labor-I am proud of you!
these are so great! i love the family photo and aliya is just snoozin away. you rock trin! i told j how fast it was and he said "of course, she's a pro" :)
Wow, I looked at your family pictures and thought, I remember when you two were just married, now look at you...a family of six! Wow, time does pass quickly and your family is just beautiful. Congrats!!
LOL! Those last two pics crack me up. Like picture life then real life - cheesin' then YAY!!! hahaha :) Love you all!!
Post a Comment