So somehow I got extremely blessed to have really good, dear friends who are photographers. These beautiful pictures were done by my friend Alyson who has been a true friend to me sense middle school. The other pictures are by our sweet cupcake friend Louise. I'll treasure these photos, and the ones in the post before this done by my friend Shayla (and while I'm talking about it, the ones my friend Stephanie did a year ago for us) for always. Thank you ladies for blessing our lives with your talents and friendship!
Ranch Seasoning
1 day ago

































2 comments:
Yay! Darlings! I love them all but it especially warms my heart to see the one with Dad on the stairs because I know he's in heaven. :) your kids are all aDORable! Also- it's nice to see you and Daryl make an appearance!
ohmygosh trin, these are so precious! i love that you got some with mom and dad. they look so happy! and all of your kids are gorgeous but jonah is just a natural, so photogenic. i love you guys!
Post a Comment