
I learned something neat from Ava a few weeks ago. We had all gotten together at Grandpa Harold's house for father's day and the cousins were all playing together on the grass. Ava was holding a little plastic glass of water. I guess her cousin Jacob decided he wanted it, so he went up to her and tried to grab it (Ava is guilty of trying this same technique when she wants something). Well Ava held on tight and after a little back and forth pulling, the plastic cup was finally crushed and all the water spilled out onto the sidewalk. There was a moment of silence where you wondered what would happen. Finally Ava let out a squeal of delight and laughter at the situation and the brand new puddle that stood between them. Jacob followed with his laughter and delight and they started to splish and splash in their puddle. The previous struggle and situation was completely forgotten and all was forgiven. I learn so much about life from my little girl with the giant spirit inside of her:)


3 comments:
That is such a cute story! Its so fun sometimes to wait and see your child's reaction. I love it when its not crying :) Ava is so cute- I miss her! Kiss her a kiss from me.
What a great post Trin, so simple but so inspiring. I'm so glad you guys have family there (even if it isn't me ;). Can't wait to read more stories. Love you guys!
I'm glad you have a blog, Trin! That was a fun story and I look forward to reading more. :-)
Post a Comment