


I just wanted to post these pictures for anyone who hadn't seen them yet. The first picture is from our 5 month ultra sound when we found out we were having a boy:) The other two are from an ultra sound we had at the beginning of this month. The tech was nice enough to do some 3D ones for free! It is hard to tell what is what, but our little guy has his arm curled up by his face so you can't see his hand, and his little foot is actually pressing against his forehead. We think he may like to cuddle. We have less than two months to go (I am due August 24th), and we are so excited to meet our little boy!


3 comments:
i'm excited to meet him too! i can tell he is so so so stinkin cute and i love him!
Me too! Any name ideas yet??
Nope! I am hoping we figure it out before he is born though:) I still like Elias, or Eli for short.
Post a Comment