


Just in case anyone was wondering how big my belly is:) I am due any day now and we are very excited for the arrival of our little boy. He'll be born at IHC hospital here in American Fork where Ava was born. One reason I love that hospital, besides the staff there are great, is that if you are lucky you get a room with the view of the Mt. Timpanogos temple:) because it is right down the street from it. What a blessing! Another blessing, that may seem small but was huge to us is our changing pad we got yesterday. I had been looking for one for months (you can ask my sister Cori about that), and finally decided last week I'd get a cheaper one I didn't like that much at Babies 'R Us. Well after I bought it I decided I didn't really like it that much and it would be worth the money to get the more expensive one I did like, sense I couldn't find one at the DI. Anyway, I went back yesterday to do an exchange and I found a coupon they'd previously given me. This $21 changing pad ended up costing $1.23!! If that isn't a blessing than I don't know what is:) We were very excited. I had this huge list of things that we needed before the baby came a few months ago, and I'd look at it and think, "We don't have the money for all this. It'll take a miracle to get these things!". Slowly we have gotten them all and lots of it was discounted or even free. We are really being watched over and blessed.


2 comments:
yay! i love it when things work out like that- and what a steal :) what else do you need?!
Holy crap, that's even cheaper than the $3 one we found in someone else's cart at DI! It's amazing how things always end up working out exactly like they should. :)
Post a Comment