Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lots of Pictures and Lots of Love To You



















Yesterday was such a beautiful day outside! 65 F! We went on a long walk around the neighborhood and to the park. I liked this sky puddle.



















Enjoying the weather.















They surely enjoyed all the puddles from the melted snow.















Double swing fun.



















Jonah



















Ava



















There is nothing like going down the slide after so many months inside the house.



















Happy cuties.



















Audra's discovery.















Jonah and Audra's cute feetsies. (P.S. I cut his nails shortly after this picture was taken. hee hee)



















Jonah asked me to take this picture of him and Audra. So cute.



















Here is a picture of Audra five minutes later. That girl puts herself to sleep really well with her fingers. The doctor said the fingers are much better than the thumb and not to worry about it. I will just enjoy it.



















Post bath fun.



















Audra, Mommy, and one chubby close up of a foot (hers not mine).



















Cheese.



















The girls, picture requested by Ava.



















Seriously such a sweetheart.



















Sucking her fingers and holding on to Mom. Bliss.

6 comments:

cori said...

oh trin, these are awesome! could your kids be any cuter?? and audra's tiny feet! and you look beautiful! i don't see you enough ;) did you take these with your phone? thanks for posting them!

SmithFamily said...

we are jealous of your good weather! Looks like fun!

Shelby Osmond said...

So cute Katrina! Don't you just love the warm weather we are having. Your kids are so cute!

Unknown said...

Audra is growing so fast! I cannot believe it :) You guys are adorable. We need some pics of Daryl now! I am totally trunky for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Cure pics, Trin! I think that Ava looks a lot like Nika in the shot where she's coming down the slide. :-)

Bethany Sines said...

oh my GOODNESS, those pictures are so precious!! little baby feet are to die for.