Thursday, February 10, 2011

Recent Happenings



















Found this pic in a magazine and besides it being so sweet I thought it looked like Audra. We put it on her wall by her crib:)



















We had a lot of fun at the eye Dr. this morning!



















Brother and little sister.



















Silly faces



















Audra fell asleep in the middle of a diaper change!

4 comments:

cori said...

ohmygosh, you are killing me with these. look at those tiny sunglasses! and audra looks so tall when she's stretched out. she's getting so big! love you guys.

Yolanda said...

In the middle of her diaper change?! Heavens, you are blessed! Cutest little kids ever, and they look like so much fun!

~estherlynn~ said...

I thought they were at a 3-D movie or something LOL. Thanks for posting! The kids look adorable. Daryl too :)

Shelby Osmond said...

Haha your family is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! And I love that she fell asleep in the middle of her diaper change lol! So cute!