Friday, April 22, 2011

April


















The kids have rekindled their love of holding Audra lately. Most of the time she likes it:)


















Ava made him this shirt. She said, "Mom, I had so much fun making this shirt for Jonah. But I had even more fun giving it to my best friend."
(P.S. We were growing out his hair for the Nauvoo Pageant that we are participating in this summer, but I decided to cut it yesterday and grow it out again. Pictures to come.)


















What a difference a high chair makes for Mom's cooking and cleaning skills! Thank you craigslist!


















Her first clip. Awwww...

2 comments:

Bethany Sines said...

i've said it before and i'll say it again, AUDRA IS SO ADORABLE I COULD EAT MY OWN HAND!!!! i don't know why my own hand, it just seemed drastic enough. and oh my gosh how exciting that you guys are going to be in the nauvoo pageant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cori said...

so so cute trin, your kids are the sweetest. i love what ava said about jonah's gift :) loved skyping today, let's do it again soon!!