Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We Loved May:)














Ava enjoying our neighbor's trampoline.














Audra enjoying a stick.


















Ava and Uncle Adam spying two little squirrels in a tree. Photo by Cass:)


















Mom and Jonah by Jonah.


















Audra self-portrait. (sorta:))














Good-bye Elder Spaulding. He went home to Flagstaff, Arizona.


















Belle of the South (or Mid-West) Ava. She was watching her daddy help the neighbor's move one Saturday morning.














There is nothing like sucking on your toes to cheer up your day.


















Mommy kisses for Audra.


















I found this the other morning when I checked on Jonah. Hee hee.


















I bribed him with chocolate chips. Can you tell?


















Sleeping Audra Eve.

2 comments:

cori said...

ohmygosh, i love all of these. sooo cute! and trin, you are so pretty! i love your hair, and your lovely smile :) yay may!

Shelby Osmond said...

Cute pics! I love the sucking on toes picture. That will be treasure in years to come.