Friday, October 26, 2012

October so far


My parents and sister and her fiance came over last night and we carved pumpkins! It was very fun:)


A bunch of bucket heads. 


Little sweetie enjoying her time outside on a warm autumn day.


Aren't these leaves amazing? 



I may be biased but I think our tree is one of the prettiest I've seen:)


Aunt Cass gave Audra these glasses as part of her birthday gift. The kids all love them.



Our kids love to look through educational toy magazines together. Seriously hours of fun. 


Me at 36 weeks pregnant.


Me at 38 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Only two or so weeks left to go! Wowsers!

5 comments:

mare said...

Cute blog Katrina!

The Smiths said...

Your kids are growing so fast! Now you have a new little one on the way. How very exciting! And your tree is very beautiful! I wish you a safe and comfortable delivery and that all goes well. You are going to have some great helpers! Can't wait to see pictures!

Esther Lee said...

Did this pregnancy (of yours) fly by or is it just me? You are one hot mama! And the kids better quit growing so fast! Also- my kids also love to look at the catalogs that come in the mail, it's better than buying the actual toy! :)

Jenny said...

I still stand by my comment that you are the prettiest pregnant woman I've ever seen! I had a dream last night with you and you had cut your hair, very short! I'm glad you kept it long in real life. Love you and miss you!

cori said...

ha! bucketheads. awesome. ava looks so cute in those glasses! well she looks cute all the time :) thanks for the tip on the toy catalogs! you'll have to let me know which are the best.