Oh my goodness. Congratulations. I love your 40 week picture. You are so tiny already. She is adorable and I LOVE the name. That has been my #1 pick from the beginning but could never get Brett to agree. Love it all.
wait, whaaaaa???!? how are you so skinny already?! holy cow trin, you look amazing! and aliya is the cutest! she already has expressions! oh man, i can't wait to cuddle her (in 6 weeks!)
You do look great sis. And you are up and at it like you didn't just have a new baby! You are amazing and Aliya is the cutest. She is blessed to have you as a momma! Love you!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness. Congratulations. I love your 40 week picture. You are so tiny already. She is adorable and I LOVE the name. That has been my #1 pick from the beginning but could never get Brett to agree. Love it all.
wait, whaaaaa???!? how are you so skinny already?! holy cow trin, you look amazing! and aliya is the cutest! she already has expressions! oh man, i can't wait to cuddle her (in 6 weeks!)
You look SO good! I want to congratulate you all over again for that! LOL. She is a serious DOLL, I love you both so much :)
That's not fair that you look sooooo great right after having a baby ;)
Aliya is adorable!
You do look great sis. And you are up and at it like you didn't just have a new baby! You are amazing and Aliya is the cutest. She is blessed to have you as a momma! Love you!
Post a Comment