Don't you just love it when you finally find time to blog and you spend an hour doing a huge blog post about Christmas vacation and then hit the wrong button by a finger twitch and erase it all? Pretty much. Obviously there was some reason that post wasn't meant to be. Maybe you all would of died of cuteness seeing so many pictures of my kids? Who knows, but for now I'll just post a few pics we took before church a few weeks ago. I'll try to redo that other post another time. ha ha :-) Hope you are all doing well!
4 comments:
Your kids have grown up so much. It's so fun to see pics of little Aliya. Love Kathleen
What cute kids you have. They are getting so big!
Bummer!!! And yes, I've done it before. No fun. We sure miss you guys and think of you often.
um, i almost had a heart attack just seeing these pics, so yes, i probably would've died of cuteness seeing the rest. :)
Post a Comment