

We went to the temple yesterday for a family outing. We are really blessed because we only live a few minutes away from it. Ava always gets so excited when we go there talking about how it is Jesus' house and how mama and dada got married there:) It is really cute. As we walked around it, I was remembering all the wedding pictures we took outside of it. What a wonderful day that was:) I am glad I have so many reminders around me of what is really important:)


2 comments:
Oh she looks so cute walking along that fence! I love the temple too and totally remember your wedding day. You looked so beautiful!
That *was* a wonderful day Trin! I'm so glad we took the time to take all those photos, it is one of my favorite memories and you two looked so beautiful (and handsome). Love that shot of Ava!
Post a Comment