My very good friend Shayla has a photography business. She kindly offered to do some newborn photos of Aliya when she was a week old. I think they turned out really well and I'm so grateful for these little gems to remember her being so tiny. The pictures that I am in I had to post because Aliya is so cute. Obviously I wasn't planning on having my picture taken. ha ha. Enjoy!
Ranch Seasoning
2 days ago


















4 comments:
aaahhh i want to eat her up!!! GORGEOUS girl!!! she looks so much like audra!
ohmygosh, she seriously is a little baby model! what a doll!! and i know it was an outtake but the shot of you and aliya and audra is the sweetest ever. you look gorgeous!!
I just love these. perfection.
She looks so so so so cute! We can't wait to meet her. Audra looks like a cute sister excited about baby.
Post a Comment